Manipal Center for Infectious Diseases
Prasanna School of Public Health
Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Terms of reference for Students Chapter of MAC ID Membership
To promote interest in Infectious Diseases research, Student chapter of MAC ID is being launched under Manipal Center for Infectious Diseases.
Call for applications will be made twice a year in the months of January and June and the call will be open for 15 days
Eligibility and terms of reference:
- MAC ID Student Membership is only for the students who are studying in MAHE and who are interested in Infectious Diseases.
- UG/PG/Interns/PhD/ can apply for Membership
- Membership is for 1 year only
- If the students wish to continue the membership, they have to renew the membership every year till the duration of their course in MAHE.
- Students can participate in the MAC ID conference and present Poster/ oral presentation in MAC ID conference
- Students can organize any ID related CME/workshop/Quiz etc. under the supervision of any faculty who is a MAC ID member.
- To receive important and interesting ID related articles from MAC ID
- Opportunities to participate in research projects under MAC ID seed grant awardees and MAC ID projects.
- Opportunity for best MAC ID student publication award (for infectious diseases articles with MACID affiliation)